A new concept in superglues, Superfast is almost a pure cyanacrylate with an amazing ability to bond and in many cases fuse base materials together.
- Super Fast Plus is an adhesive which bonds in seconds and has a special formula based on Cyanacrylate.
- It is a one component adhesive which does not contain solvent and consists mainly of Athyl Cyanacrylate Monomer.
- Super Fast Plus is temperature resistant in the range from 30°C up to 100°C.
- It’s resistant to solvents, oils, benzene, temperature fluctuations and atmospheric conditions.
- No heating – No soldering – No mixing.
- Very high tensile strength.
- Bonds in seconds.
SUPER FAST PLUS provides an exceptionally strong bond between almost all kinds of materials, with the exception of polyethylene, polypropylene and fluorine containing plastic materials. Materials which can be bonded: ABS, aluminium, bakelite, bronze, buthyl, celluloid, choroprene, chrome, delrin, glass, copper, natural rubber, NBR, neoprene, nitril, nylon, phenol, polycarbonate, polystyrene, porcelain, hard PVC, stainless steel, steel. For porous materials, use with SUPER FAST PLUS Activator.