- How to Fix Drain Leaks with CT1
- How to Waterproof a Conservatory
- How To Seal A Leaking Central Heating Pipe
- How to Create a Fish Pond in your Garden
- How to Prevent Mould Growth in the Bathroom
- How to Reseal a Glass Tank Aquarium
- Sticking Tiles to your Bathroom Walls
- The Strongest Industrial Sealant and Adhesive
- Sticking Lead Flashing with Construction Adhesive
- The Importance of Food Safe Adhesives
CT1 will successfully bond: Metals (including lead) Glass Mirrors Wood Polystyrene Unique adhesion on virtually any material in most applications without the need for additional fixings. CT1 is the ultimate solution for sealing.
Miracle Seal Applications
Miracle Seal Permanently seals small leaks anywhere in the cooling system. Seals leaks in radiators, hose pipes and water pumps. Can even seal hariline cracks in an engine!
- How to remove Bird Droppings from Any Surface
- How to Reduce Adhesive Clean-Up Time
- Using Multisolve to Remove Glue Residue
- Using Solvent to Remove Tar Stains
- 7 Reasons to Use Multisolve as a Solvent
- How to Remove Sticker Residue
- How to Remove Silicone Sealant?
- How to Remove Sticky Labels
- How to Remove Tar
- Degreasing and Cleaning Mechanical Parts of a Vehicle
MultiSolve removes Wax Paraffin Printing ink And much much more... Adhesives, Sealants, Oil, Grease, Silicone.
Peel Tec Applications
Say goodbye to those tedious and unsafe methods of removing paint such as heat, harsh solvents and mechanical methods.
Power Grab n Bond Applications
Power Grab n Bond
The revolutionary development in heavy duty vertical bonding. Based on our CT1 unique sealant and construction adhesive formulation. With Power Grab n Bond there is absolutely no need for any additional fixings as it was initially developed for facade bonding.
Superfast Plus Applications
- Superfast Plus The Super Superglue The Strongest Superglue Avail
- Bond metal to glass
- How to Fix a Broken Necklace at Home
- How to Stick Plastic to Plastic
- What makes a good Superglue GREAT?
- How to Repair a Broken Ornament
- How to Repair Broken Costume Jewellery
- How to Stick Wood Together
- How to Build a Wooden Birdhouse
Superfast Plus is an adhesive which bonds in seconds and has a special formula based on Cyanacrylate. Superfast Plus is a one component adhesive which does not contain solvent and consists mainly of Athyl Cyanacrylate Monomer.