- BT1: Revolutionary Sealant Fights Bacteria in Hospitals
- BT1: How this Breakthrough Sealant Helps Healthcare Institutes Prevent Viruses & Infections
- 4 Reasons Why BT1 is the Healthiest Sealant for Hospitals & Clinics
- Best Anti-Mould Sealant
- Your Questions Answered About BT1 Bathroom Sealant
- Why Is BT1 The World’s Best Anti-Mould Adhesive?
- Why Every Home Needs To Replace Silicone Sealant With Mould-Resistant Sealant
- Why BT1 Is The Healthiest Sealant For Clinics And Hospitals
- What is the Best Sanitary Sealant to Use in a Bathroom?
- What is the Best Bathroom Sealant for Safer and Healthier Living Spaces?
BT1 is based on our revolutionary TRIBRID® Technology! We have created a unique product upon which bacteria/microbes cannot survive, making it easier to maintain a more hygienic surface which is free of solvents and isocyanates.
- What Is the Best Glass Block Adhesive?
- Underwater Sealant: The Best Sea Water Resistant Sealant
- How to Stick PVC Trim To PVC
- How Long Does CT1 Take to Dry?
- Best Glue for Wood to Brick
- Best All-Weather Sealant for a Conservatory Roof
- Where can you buy CT1?
- Shop the CT1 Product Collection Online!
- NEW CT1 Online Shop Now OPEN!
- How to Buy CT1 Sealant & Adhesive Online
CT1 will successfully bond: Metals (including lead) Glass Mirrors Wood Polystyrene Unique adhesion on virtually any material in most applications without the need for additional fixings. CT1 is the ultimate solution for sealing.
Miracle Seal Applications
- Repair a Leaky Industrial Solar Panel with Miracle Seal
- How to Repair a Pinhole Leak in a Central Heating Radiator
- How to Fix Leaks in an Industrial Underfloor Heating System
- How to Fix a Leaking Radiator Pipe
- How to Find & Repair a Coolant Leak
- Central Heating Leak Repair: How to Seal Pipes & Joints
- An easy guide to fix a leaking boiler pipe
- 5 Steps to Repair a Leaking Coolant WITHOUT Clogging It
- How to Use Miracle Seal to fix leaks in the Cooling System
- Fixing a Central Heating Leak
Miracle Seal Permanently seals small leaks anywhere in the cooling system. Seals leaks in radiators, hose pipes and water pumps. Can even seal hariline cracks in an engine!
- How to Get a Professional Finish with Bathroom Sealant?
- How to remove Bird Droppings from Any Surface
- How to Reduce Adhesive Clean-Up Time
- Using Multisolve to Remove Glue Residue
- Using Solvent to Remove Tar Stains
- 7 Reasons to Use Multisolve as a Solvent
- How to Remove Sticker Residue
- How to Remove Silicone Sealant?
- How to Remove Sticky Labels
- How to Remove Tar
MultiSolve removes Wax Paraffin Printing ink And much much more... Adhesives, Sealants, Oil, Grease, Silicone.
Peel Tec Applications
- Why Peel Tec Has Been Named The Ultimate Graffiti Remover
- What Is The Fastest Way To Remove Graffiti?
- Top Professional Tips for Graffiti Removal
- Peel Tec Removes Graffiti In 10 Minutes
- How to Remove Stubborn Graffiti from Any Surface
- How to Remove Graffiti with Peel Tec – The Ultimate Graffiti Remover
- How To Remove Graffiti From Stone
- How To Remove Graffiti From A Pavement Or Sidewalk
- How To Clean Graffiti From Multiple Surfaces
- Graffiti Removal Tips & Tricks from The Experts
Say goodbye to those tedious and unsafe methods of removing paint such as heat, harsh solvents and mechanical methods.
Power Grab n Bond Applications
- Best Glue for Outdoor Stone
- Best Construction Adhesive for Stone
- Best Adhesives for Stone Veneer
- How to Bond Stone to Stone
- How to Bond Granite with Construction Adhesive
- How to Master Heavy Duty Vertical Bonding
- How to Stick Granite
- Multi-Purpose Heavy Duty Adhesive
- Adhesive for Marble
- How to Stick Metal to Stone
Power Grab n Bond
The revolutionary development in heavy duty vertical bonding. Based on our CT1 unique sealant and construction adhesive formulation. With Power Grab n Bond there is absolutely no need for any additional fixings as it was initially developed for facade bonding.
Superfast Plus Applications
- Superfast Plus The Super Superglue The Strongest Superglue Avail
- Bond metal to glass
- How to Fix a Broken Necklace at Home
- How to Stick Plastic to Plastic
- What makes a good Superglue GREAT?
- How to Repair a Broken Ornament
- How to Repair Broken Costume Jewellery
- How to Stick Wood Together
- How to Build a Wooden Birdhouse
Superfast Plus is an adhesive which bonds in seconds and has a special formula based on Cyanacrylate. Superfast Plus is a one component adhesive which does not contain solvent and consists mainly of Athyl Cyanacrylate Monomer.